Intelligent control devices for intelligent lighting control
iLUMNET Control Devices
The intelligent system is scalable according to the customer´s requirements with an array of available intelligent devices for a comprehensive wirelessly controlled lighting infrastructure. Each intelligent device and other devices connected to it act as an individual node in the intelligent wireless system.
iMASTER uses wireless communication to control and manage all smart nodes allocated to the local area. It communicates with iLUMNET server that manages intelligent lighting system configurations and modifications. iMASTER also enables remote server based features like reporting, fault notification and SW upgrades.
- SRD radio communication within iLUMNET system
- DALI control interface
- Control of external relay
- Use of commercial sensors or switches
iBUTTON is typically used with area lighting (like parks, sports venues) and indoor installations where manual control of lighting is needed.
- Push button switch to turn on lights for a period of time.
- SRD radio communication within the iLUMNET system.
- Controls intelligent luminaires also without the iMASTER.
- Possibility to add a commercial sensor.